 Marketplace / Appraisal / 259
258  |  260
Subject:
Baseplates w/ Craters
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.appraisal
Date:
Mon, 4 Sep 2000 00:34:43 GMT

I recently picked up three of the grey baseplates with craters (like these:
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=305-1) in a lot of used stuff.

Any idea what the value of these might be?  I don't have any instructions
with this lot so I have no idea where they came from.  They will likely end
up on my BrickBay store but I'd like to get a rough idea of what I should
price them at before I put them up.

Thanks,

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com