 Marketplace / Appraisal / 257
Re: Market Values: Database or Other Resources?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.appraisal
Date:
Sun, 3 Sep 2000 23:37:06 GMT

In lugnet.market.appraisal, Geoffrey Hyde writes:
This is rather highly off-topic for this newsgroup, but try the 'Search
completed Auctions' (or is it Items?) link on Ebay.

Huh??  You got me baffled there Geoffrey..., here's the "charter":

"lugnet.market.appraisal– Appraisals, valuations, estimates, etc. regarding
specific items not currently up for sale, and related discussions, including
valuation models, statistical analysis, data mining, etc."

My question wasn't intended to be about ebaY and auctions, but
about if/how other people track "market values" for LEGO.  Thus
the title..., seems like on-topic to me.

Thanx,
KDJ
Kyle D. Jackson, Windsor, Ontario, Canada, LUGNETer #203