Re: I'll be visiting this weekend
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral, lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 11:22:04 GMT

Meeting for a meal Thursday night is a possibility for me too. If
there's a tour of Frank's treasure trove afterwards, then I'm doubly
enticed. I haven't done anything except entertain in-laws and friends
since our last meeting, so I have nothing new to show :(

I could bring some of the lego-direct bulk packs for show-and-tell if
everyone hasn't already seen them.

Cary

sheree rosenkrantz wrote:

Hi all,
I'm reading along trying to keep track.  There is a possibility that I might
be able to join in too.  I won't know til Thurs. afternoon.   Please keep
posting or email me as plans solidify.  So far it's Franklin, Frank,  and
Mike.  What about you Cary?  It's hard to believe you and Mike haven't met
yet.  This would be a good time?  Anyone else???

sheree