 Local / United States / North Carolina / Raleigh / 192
Re: I'll be visiting this weekend
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral, lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 13:56:50 GMT

Cary Clark wrote:

Meeting for a meal Thursday night is a possibility for me too. If
there's a tour of Frank's treasure trove afterwards, then I'm doubly
enticed. I haven't done anything except entertain in-laws and friends
since our last meeting, so I have nothing new to show :(

I could bring some of the lego-direct bulk packs for show-and-tell if
everyone hasn't already seen them.

Cary

sheree rosenkrantz wrote:

Hi all,
I'm reading along trying to keep track.  There is a possibility that I might
be able to join in too.  I won't know til Thurs. afternoon.   Please keep
posting or email me as plans solidify.  So far it's Franklin, Frank,  and
Mike.  What about you Cary?  It's hard to believe you and Mike haven't met
yet.  This would be a good time?  Anyone else???

How does this sound for a plan:

Meet at say 6:00 in the hotel lobby (1)
Pick a mutually acceptable place for dinner
Trek on over to my appartment by 9:00 or so (2)(3)

(1) Would earlier or later be good for folks? If we do it later,
depending on how quickly Franklin gets settled, I'd be happy to meet
with him and show him around to the nearby LEGO meccas. In any case,
I'll pretty much plan on staying at work until dinner or going off to
pick up Franklin.

(2) I'll spend this evening cleaning it up enough that there is space
for us all (this will be a good excuse to finish unpacking from
Brickfest.

(3) Mike should give a call before coming over just in case dinner runs
longer (or we can call Mike once we get to his place). Note that unless
we go someplace which takes a long time to server, or we end up doing
some LEGO shopping after dinner, it's more likely that we will get to my
place by 8:00.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com