 Local / United States / North Carolina / Raleigh / 201
Re: I'll be visiting this weekend
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral, lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 21:42:41 GMT

Also, wherever we go, we'll need the non-smoking section
as I have *serious* allergy/sinus problems.  :-P

Well unfortunately, you are coming to one of the most tobacco friendly
states in the US!  Believe it or not, there are still some restaurants that
don't have a non-smoking section although finding them in the part of town
where you will be is unlikely.

[groan]...  :-(

Well, if I should collapse, and my face starts turning blue,
please remember the following: blood type O-positive,
and allergies to penicillin and sulfa.  :-P~~~  :-)

BTW - where are you coming from?

Marietta (MW metro Atlanta), GA

Thanks,
Franklin