 Local / United States / North Carolina / Raleigh / 185
Re: I'll be visiting this weekend
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral, lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 01:29:27 GMT

"Franklin W. Cain" <fwcain@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Hi!  I'll be up in Raleigh this weekend,
attending a convention at the Embassy Suites
(the phone number for the hotel is 919-881-0000,
if the con's web page is accurate).

I'll be coming up there Thursday afternoon
(22 June), and although the con starts then,
I don't currently have any plans
for Thursday evening proper.

If any of y'all LUGNetters wanted to get together,
and maybe go out for dinner or something,
on Thursday night, please let me know.

Thanks!
Franklin

I'll give my standard very non-commital answer of "maybe" (1)(2).  Which
Embassy Suites will you be at?  There is one in Cary (off of  Harrison
Avenue, near Sam's Club for the locals) and one in Raleigh near Crabtree
Valley Mall.  Neither are too far from where either Frank or I live.

Mike

(1) I have three children under the age of five, so while my ability to meet
in the early evening is limited, I am usually free to leave the house after
8:30 or so when they are all typically in bed.

(2)  I travel a lot so it also depends on whether or not I am in town.  At
this point I expect to be around but we have a small inferno raging at one
of our customers in Florida so I  may have to head down there on short
notice.

--

Mike Walsh - mike_walsh@mindspring.com

http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh