 Local / United States / North Carolina / Raleigh / 206
Re: I'll be visiting this weekend
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral, lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 21:44:01 GMT

Cary Clark wrote:

Frank, I hate to rush you, but are you planning on sending out those
directions anytime soon? If you already sent them, my mail server must
have ate them; please send them again.

I just sent them. I didn't de-spam your e-mail...

Frank

Thanks

Cary

Frank Filz wrote:

Cary Clark wrote:

I found out this morning that I may have a late afternoon Calif. phone
conference (starting at 5pm), so I may not make dinner or be able to
pick up food.

It sounds like you're leaning toward take-out dinner to be eaten at your
place, Frank. Is that the plan?

That sounds like the best plan at this point. In that case, we'll
probably be at my place by 7:00.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com