 Local / United States / North Carolina / Raleigh / 196
Re: I'll be visiting this weekend
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral, lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 16:22:10 GMT

Mike Walsh wrote:
This sounds like a workable plan for me.  I could join in at Frank's place
sometime after the group gets there although Frank has a serious amount of
work to do to make enough room for three or four people (just kidding, but
he does has an over whelming amount of stuff).

I really need to take a picture of what my place looks like right now...
Monday evening, I did get a chance to unpack a couple boxes worth of
stuff, and re-arrange some stuff to reduce the pile some, but there is a
serious amount of work. What's unfortunate is that just before
Brickfest, my couch actually reached a point where one person could sit
on it and not be too much in danger of having a pile of LEGO engulf
them.

Things will be helped a lot when I put the two large rubbermaid tubs
plus of my parts back into their appropriate places (I brought an
amazing amount of my parts to Brickfest for building, then used almost
none of it). I can press by bedroom closet into some temporary duty (it
afterall isn't packed to the ceiling).

I'll send Sheree and Cary directions to my place.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com