 Local / United States / North Carolina / Raleigh / 187
Re: I'll be visiting this weekend
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral, lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 02:51:46 GMT

Franklin W. Cain wrote in message
<20000620012041.13889.qmail@web111.yahoomail.com>...
Hi!  I'll be up in Raleigh this weekend,
attending a convention at the Embassy Suites
(the phone number for the hotel is 919-881-0000,
if the con's web page is accurate).

I'll be coming up there Thursday afternoon
(22 June), and although the con starts then,
I don't currently have any plans
for Thursday evening proper.

If any of y'all LUGNetters wanted to get together,
and maybe go out for dinner or something,
on Thursday night, please let me know.

Cool! I'd love to get together for dinner and meeting afterward. If I did a
hurricane clean up, I could host here (if you want to drool over pirate
stuff), but probably would be better to meet somewhere near or at the hotel.
There's plenty of places to eat up that way, though if you have specific
food interests, there may be better places to go depending on how
willing/able you are to travel. What is the con?

x-post to lugnet.loc.nc where we have started to hold all our discussion...

Frank