 Local / United States / North Carolina / Raleigh / 197
Re: I'll be visiting this weekend
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral, lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 16:46:52 GMT

Cary Clark wrote:

6:00 is fine with me.
If you like, go ahead and pick a restaurant -- I'll eat anything.
(Although if you like NC cuisine, you can't go wrong at Don Murray's
Barbecue at 2751 Capital Blvd.)  That way if traffic is bad I can just
meet you at the restaurant.

I was thinking in general of hitting up someplace near Glenwood, however
places in Cary are also a good choice since we will be meeting at my
place afterwards. There is good Chinese and Indian near my place. There
are lots of good choices on Glenwood (Chillis, Darryls, O' Brians,
Outback to name some).

Franklin, what are you in the mood for?

Meeting in Cary might help a little with traffic, though it's probably
about the same (half an hour to negotiate I-40 to Cary, half an hour to
negotiate I-540 and Glenwood [of course I-540 only takes about 3 of
those minutes]).

Lego Mecca? You're taking a trip out to Smithfield? :)

No, just talking about how there is a strip of good LEGO shopping along
Glenwood. Smithfield isn't a mecca anymore since you cleaned it out.
--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com