 Local / United Kingdom / 6245
Re: South Coast Lego Fest - latest update [Please Read]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 22 Apr 2001 16:07:59 GMT

"Jason J. Railton" <j.j.railton@cwcom.net> wrote in message
In lugnet.loc.uk, Mark Palmer writes:

I don't have any MOC's to bring, certainly nothing to compare with • the
creations discussed here. I have some minifig scale Land-Rovers and • some
old Space Lego, (parts from Message Inteceptor Base, a couple of • Blacktron
and early space minifigs) I'd be willing to sell/trade.

Rgds Mark

http://www.jumare.freeserve.co.uk/lego

Is that house still intact? It looks brilliant. The Land Rovers are • great
too, and you've got some trains! Bring as much as you can.

Jason J Railton

No the house didn't last long, something I would like more of are the
roof bricks
that let you join roofs at right angles, the bricks I've got are from
the 60's.

If I make it down I'll probably only be able to bring the Lego-Rovers.
Maybe the
big train but I think it will suffer by comparison....

Mark