 Local / United Kingdom / 6215
Re: South Coast Lego Fest - latest update [Please Read]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 14:15:40 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Lawrence Wilkes writes:
"Jason J. Railton" <j.j.railton@cwcom.net> wrote in message
I've updated the website with the latest names I've had through e-mail and
Lugnet.  If you've said you're coming, please check it; this is my master • list.
<http://www.joefish.cwc.net/sclf/index.html>

I still have 7171 messy podrace sets - anyone want one at cost - i.e. £19?

Yeah, I'll probably take in another one for parts.  The one I was going to
leave intact has been heavily cannibalised.

Jason J Railton