 Local / United Kingdom / 6222
Re: South Coast Lego Fest - latest update [Please Read]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 15:55:05 GMT

"Simon Bennett" <simon.bennett@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
I've got a lot of wants of certain bricks to re-create some of my old sets
such as quite a few 1x2x4 red windows to make up the London Bus for which • I
seem to have lost the entire top deck worth.  As this is my first fest I • was
hoping to get a feel for what would be there and a feel for what others • want
so I can see if I have stuff to trade or look out for, at the moment I can
only offer cash.

I've got a list of wants as long as a very long thing with an extended bit
at the end but I thought this wasn't the place to post it, what do others
think?

I don't see a problem with posting wants lists here...

My biggest need are the 1x3x3 doors with windows from the 336 fire engine
and 382 recovery truck.

I can help with the red windows and the doors too (a pair of red and a pair
of yellow? both pairs 'early' types, i.e. moulded clear then part painted?).
I'm always on the lookout for parts from these Steerable Trucks and Big
Vehicles, but now I'm mainly after black chassis plates / black steering
units / blue cab doors, so I can now spare bits from red and yellow cabs :-)

I plan to stack my car full of new parts, but if anyone needs older bits,
PLMK and I'll pull them out too.

Jono .oO