 Local / United Kingdom / 6227
Re: South Coast Lego Fest - latest update [Please Read]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 22:46:22 GMT

Presume trains as usual - but has anyone done anything special MOC wise,
layout wise (I have my Metro Plaza Town Centre completed). Anyone else got
LARGE buildings to add to the town centre?

regards
lawrence

If you want I can bring a couple of 10 story 1960s design high rised tower
blocks, if you think they would fit in somewhere.

Michael.