 Local / United Kingdom / 6221
Re: South Coast Lego Fest - latest update [Please Read]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 15:49:28 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Lawrence Wilkes writes:

"Jason J. Railton" <j.j.railton@cwcom.net> wrote in message
I've updated the website with the latest names I've had through e-mail and
Lugnet.  If you've said you're coming, please check it; this is my master • list.
<http://www.joefish.cwc.net/sclf/index.html>

Do we have any particular themes for this event - or the usual happy bring
whatever you've got?

Presume trains as usual - but has anyone done anything special MOC wise,
layout wise (I have my Metro Plaza Town Centre completed). Anyone else got
LARGE buildings to add to the town centre?

So far only a 32x32 Windmill, 24x24 Tudor House and 64wide Georgian facade
(think I said 32wide before!), mentioned in
http://news.lugnet.com/loc/uk/?n=6176. Only the latter would really fit into a
modern town theme, but we'll see.

There seems to be a classic space undercurrent.

But anyone going to do something special with Castle, Pirates - given the
location?

Could bring sets of either theme for display, but probably not MOCs, unless I
get a lot of spare time this weekend.

Anyone bringing Bionicle? (so we can have a mass burning. No, seriously I
would like to look one of these critters in the eye. Havent 'played' with
one yet)
Any other 'new stuff' going to be on display?

Anyone building/maintaining a list of trades/wants/for sale/ etc? - always
nice to get a feel in advance for what is up for grabs, what it might be
worth bringing the wallet for
I still have 7171 messy podrace sets - anyone want one at cost - i.e. £19?
Anyone want some giant power puller wheels? Would trade 4x for big Egyptian
Adventurer sets.

regards
lawrence