 Local / United Kingdom / 6224
Re: South Coast Lego Fest - latest update [Please Read]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 17:44:56 GMT

Is there anybody coming though the Lincolnshire/Nott's area?

Thanks

--
Michael

- - -
Please reply on
medwards@ukonline.co.uk

Lugnet Member# 151
Lego Magazines from the Past and Present
   www.lugmag.com or www.lugmag.co.uk

Home of the UK Lego Technic Club Magazine
                www.technic-uk.co.uk

"Jason J. Railton" <j.j.railton@cwcom.net> wrote in message
I've updated the website with the latest names I've had through e-mail and
Lugnet.  If you've said you're coming, please check it; this is my master • list.
<http://www.joefish.cwc.net/sclf/index.html>

I need a postal address for everyone who's coming, to send you your pass.
I'm trying to get these done in the form of a badge.  If you're bringing
family for whom you intend to pay at the gate, they don't need one.  But,
everyone who's coming to show some Lego, and is paying me the fee, will • need
one to get in at the gate without paying there.

They're printed with a themed minifig and 'UKAFOL', and I've got six • designs
you can choose from.  Send me your address, and the top three choices for
each paying Lego fan, from:

A. Space
B. Trains
C. City
D. Pirates
E. Castle
F. (Lady) Diver

They're rendered in LCAD, so they're not all genuine figures from sets
because of the limited minifig parts.  Sort of first-come-first-served, • but
I'll try to get everyone one of their choices.

If you're still not definite, you can have one anyway.  Spares will • probably
be up for grabs on the day, for family and friends.  By the way, if you're
bringing a guest who's paying at the gate, they can still come in and
snaffle some food.  I'll be up the night before making lots of butties.

Finally, some questions:
Does anyone want to stick around afterwards and go for a Chinese?
Does anyone else want to stay over?
Does anyone want to go to Legoland on the Sunday?

Jason J Railton