 Local / United Kingdom / 6211
Re: South Coast Lego Fest - latest update [Please Read]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 13:27:14 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Jon D. Hayward writes:
Do you need some money from us in advance to help with all your outlay? Just
think of all those little cheques piling up!!!

No, it's only £50 for the hire, and for the food I'll just make a load of
sarnies, and buy a big box of ASDA crisps.  If anyone was expecting
professional catering, they're in for a big disappointment.

Any cash left over can go into the English Heritage collection box at the
end of the day.

OTOH, could we not collect our passes at the gate? It would save you some
effort and expense...

Now you're spoiling the fun.  I could just leave a list of your names on the
gate, but this way you get a nice shiny badge with a minifig on it - that's
if I can track down the Gosport Beer Fest badge machine...

Jason J Railton

P.S. Jon, you didn't say which minifig you wanted.  People can e-mail me if
they don't want to put adresses on Lugnet.