 Local / United Kingdom / 6231
Re: South Coast Lego Fest - latest update [Please Read]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 20 Apr 2001 10:30:44 GMT

"Simon Bennett" <simon.bennett@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
I've got a lot of wants of certain bricks to re-create some of my old • sets
such as quite a few 1x2x4 red windows to make up the London Bus for • which
seem to have lost the entire top deck worth.

My biggest need are the 1x3x3 doors with windows from the 336 fire • engine
and 382 recovery truck.

I've pulled the 5 red 4x1x2 classic windows needed for the top deck of 384,
but I don't have any 3x1x2s if you're missing them too... Despite having one
stock box (12" x 4" x 4") crammed with red classic windows, I only have the
3-stud variety in cellulose or early ABS (with ledge) - sadly lacking in the
correct ledgeless type :-( Can anyone else here help you?

No problem with the doors. I've pulled out clean pairs in red and yellow
(early types: moulded clear and then painted), plus another pair in yellow
(late type: moulded in two parts, then glued)...

...Just in case .oO