 Local / United Kingdom / 6220
Re: South Coast Lego Fest - latest update [Please Read]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 15:45:41 GMT

Do we have any particular themes for this event - or the usual happy bring
whatever you've got?

As I haven't got much in the way of MOCs built up I am planning to bring all
my really old stuff in case there are people who have never seen some 70's
sets in the flesh.

Anyone building/maintaining a list of trades/wants/for sale/ etc? - always
nice to get a feel in advance for what is up for grabs, what it might be
worth bringing the wallet for

I've got a lot of wants of certain bricks to re-create some of my old sets
such as quite a few 1x2x4 red windows to make up the London Bus for which I
seem to have lost the entire top deck worth.  As this is my first fest I was
hoping to get a feel for what would be there and a feel for what others want
so I can see if I have stuff to trade or look out for, at the moment I can
only offer cash.

I've got a list of wants as long as a very long thing with an extended bit
at the end but I thought this wasn't the place to post it, what do others think?

My biggest need are the 1x3x3 doors with windows from the 336 fire engine
and 382 recovery truck.

See you there.