 Local / United Kingdom / 6210
Re: Jon D Hayward's international TV appearance
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 13:19:41 GMT

"David Leese" <mrleese@genius1.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
Something I noticed earlier today, and just
had to share with you all...

Does anybody else think the fan who lined up
with Man Utd last night bears more than just a
passing resemblance to one Jon D Hayward
(without his specs, naturally)??

I saw the likeness immediately, but it took me a
few seconds to work out who it was.

C'mon Jon, spill the beans... how did you do it?

Well at least he would have played better.

Come to think of it, a team of Lego Football Minifigs could have played
better.

(awaits flames from Man U supporters - Personally I am neutral and would
like to have seen them win)

regards
lawrence