 Local / United Kingdom / 6207
OT: Jon D Hayward's international TV appearance
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 13:15:53 GMT

Something I noticed earlier today, and just
had to share with you all...

Does anybody else think the fan who lined up
with Man Utd last night bears more than just a
passing resemblance to one Jon D Hayward
(without his specs, naturally)??

I saw the likeness immediately, but it took me a
few seconds to work out who it was.

C'mon Jon, spill the beans... how did you do it?

Dave