 Local / United Kingdom / 6176
Re: South Coast Lego Fest (UK) goes bi-lingual (sort of)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 15 Apr 2001 11:15:10 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Jason J. Railton writes:
Thanks to Gael Frazier, the South Coast Lego Fest (UK) [Rencontre Lego Côte
Sud] now has a French translation.  Please have a look at the latest
information:

English:
<http://www.joefish.cwc.net/sclf/index.html>

Français:
<http://www.joefish.cwc.net/sclf/francais.html>

For those who've never been to one of these, it's not a public display.
It's a chance to meet other Lego collectors and builders, show what you've
made and trade for parts and sets.

If you need to know any more, please e-mail me (click on my name at the top
of this message).  I currently have 20 people interested, and I want to know
if any more people can come.

Because it's near the port of Portsmouth, I hope some people from the rest
of Europe can make it.

Those in the Midlands/North of England - who is coming, and who can
car-share?  I don't know where everyone is coming from, so please ask on
Lugnet if you need transport.

Could everyone who's already contacted me please check that I have your
name, and that it's in the right column.

P.S.  I've managed to put together two One-Man-Space-Ships <set:918_1> and
one Space Promo <set:1593>.  Can anyone else bring any more for a line-up
photograph?  I'm about to see how many Space Buggies <set:886> I can do too.
Anyone else?  I also have a small goods train and a GWR passenger train to
bring.  See you all soon.

Jason J Railton

Just a note to indicate what I will be bringing.

- One of Dan Siskind's Brickmania 003 Country Mill models
- A 24x24 Tudor-style shop MOC
- A 32-stud wide Georgian facade MOC - maybe usable as a Town Hall / Custom
House / Benefactor's residence for the train layout.
- A 1593 repro (minus the antenna base, and with some colour substitutions on
the ground vehicle).
- Some classic space and futuron sets for sale/trade.

Can bring 9V trains, if needed - let me know.

Let me know if you have any specific parts needs, and I'll see what I can do.

Chris