 Local / United Kingdom / 6228
Re: Legoland Windsor mentioned in 'Planning'
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 20 Apr 2001 04:35:55 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Simon Bennett writes:
A little tongue in cheek article graced the back page of the UK town
planners periodical this week.  It claimed that the planning regime in
Miniland was very lax and that developers in the area had not been made to
include affordable housing, it speculated this might be because the little
plastic residents might have trouble making their voices heard by the local
authority!

I've scanned the article but I don't know if I can or where to upload it.

Take it to http://www.brickshelf.com -- I'd love to read it.

--Dave