 Local / United Kingdom / 6246
6245  |  6247
Subject:
anyone want to participate in a town wall project for SCLF?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 22 Apr 2001 18:18:45 GMT

Bit late in the day I know - but it's nothing complicated

I started building a 'town wall' to add to my Metro Plaza town centre layout
But realised I have nowhere near enough stuff to do it justice.

Anyone want to build some sections to extend it?

The main prerequisite is lots of grey bricks!
All we need is to conform to a standard height and width where the pieces
connect - though beyond that the wall can be of any dimension - as they
often are in real life.

It can be a runined wall - or a wall with more modern additions
The sort of stuff you would see in any modern city that has some mediaval
wall remaining.
My Town Gate for example has a road running through it. Typical stuff.

You must need something to do for the next 5 nights

regards
lawrence