 Local / United Kingdom / 410
Re: First visit to Legoland UK (longish)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 1999 07:54:34 GMT

It's all looking _very_ tired now.

That's a shame. You'd expect them to replace it all over, say, a 5 year
period, but clearly that's not the case.

I do hope however that they don't let miniland slip in favour of • conentrating
on the rides etc, down below. That's not what Legoland is about, not for my
money anyway.

But from your report, and my own observations it does seem to be the least
busy area of the park.

A question for those of you who have been to Billund, is Miniland in • Denmark
larger or smaller than that in the UK?

I have just received approval from 'er indoors to plan a trip this summer,
so I'll let you know!

Huw