 Local / United Kingdom / 402
Re: First visit to Legoland UK (longish)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 1999 18:31:11 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Dave Ryder writes:

A question for those of you who have been to Billund, is Miniland in Denmark
larger or smaller than that in the UK?

I have never been to LL Windsor, but when I was in Billund about 11-13 years
ago, Miniland there was _large_. When I say Large, I mean that the 4*2-3 meters
of Mount Rushmore were only a minor attraction. From what I can see from
Richard Dee's photos, I would say that Miniland Billund is definitely larger
than Windsor. BTW, richard, that picture you've got ? by, in the Europe
section, could that be Mont St Michelle? (aka France)

Jasper