 Local / United Kingdom / 420
Re: First visit to Legoland UK (longish)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 1999 22:41:38 GMT

On Tue, 16 Mar 1999 20:29:24 GMT, Jon D Hayward uttered the following
profundities...
When I was there towards the end of last year, the shop staff told me that
they keep [most of] the supplementary packs 'out back', so all I had to do
was ask for them by number, going by the list on the wall... Perhaps they've
stopped that too then 8-(

...it was very handy on those 10% off club days...

The list on the wall is now gone.
They have rearranged the whole shop.
Gone are all of the remaining 1857 boxes they had before
Xmas. :o(
For orientation, entering the front of the shop, as coming
from the entrance.......
To the right, where that wall was with the supplementary
packs is now the cash register. Duplo is now in the far-right
corner. First island contains the paper items (pads, etc.)
Town Jr. rubbish takes up the next two? Trains on the centre
isle, insectoids off to the right of that. Technic still in
the same place, in the back. The window-wall, by the back
door, contains a large amount of Ninja. The old Adventurers
island is now SW. Znap still in the same place, too.
Can't really tell you much more, as I was in and out rather
quickly. Not too significantly different, though. The only
real differences being the relocated Duplo and tills.

richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net               remove nospam dot
Web Site:   http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
ICQ 13177071                  AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888
For the best Lego news, visit:    http://www.lugnet.com/news/
Need instructions for a model?       http://www.kl.net/scans/