 Local / United Kingdom / 393
Re: First visit to Legoland UK (longish)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 1999 11:14:31 GMT

I know following up your own post is bad form, but I forgot to mention the
following. (re the 'dissapointed' section in my prevous post)

The shop apparently no longer carries the supplemental parts packs, the only
way to get them now is mail order. They only have a few remnants on the shelves
- I was looking forward to a good mooch too. :(

Regards Dave.

--
         \|||/
         /   \