 Local / United Kingdom / 398
Re: First visit to Legoland UK (longish)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 1999 07:41:29 GMT

Have they replaced much of Miniland? Last year a lot of it was very faded.
Compare, if you will, what it looks like now, with pictures I took on the
opening weekend in 1996

http://web.pncl.co.uk/~huw/lego/reference/legoland/legoland.html

Huw