 Local / United Kingdom / 395
Re: First visit to Legoland UK (longish)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 1999 18:50:20 GMT

On Mon, 15 Mar 1999 09:05:10 GMT, Dave Ryder uttered the following
profundities...

I spotted a couple of obvious AFOL's on Sunday, one guy going round the Log
flume ride (can't remember it's name) on his own, and another videoing the
Mindstorms demo video in the shop. - Anybody we know? ;)

Regards, Dave Ryder.

George Sakura was supposed to be there this weekend or this
week, having come all the way from the US to see it!
richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net               remove nospam dot
Web Site:   http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
ICQ 13177071                  AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888
For the best Lego news, visit:    http://www.lugnet.com/news/
Need instructions for a model?       http://www.kl.net/scans/