 Local / United Kingdom / 411
410  |  412
Subject:
Star Wars sets, got mine, wayhay!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 1999 19:14:36 GMT

Went to the Windows 99 conference at Olympia. Waste of time
and too few exhibitors. So, after lunch, found myself
with loads of spare time! Back to the office, pick up the
car, and off to Legoland to catch the Big Shop before it
closes!
Got all 5, and a couple of cats, (ones for you, Dave!), and
a quick browse round. I am amazed I only bought one of each,
to be honest.
They have loads in stock. The biggest purchasers are:
1. Lego Staff (due to their discount)
2. AFOSW/AFOL
I actually admitted to the sets being for me, rather than
being embarassed. What he didn't believe, however, was my
statement that I was a fan of Lego, as well!
All Episode 1 sets available 1 June, (at Legoland, at least),
despite the film not being released here until July.
richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net               remove nospam dot
Web Site:   http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
ICQ 13177071                  AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888
For the best Lego news, visit:    http://www.lugnet.com/news/
Need instructions for a model?       http://www.kl.net/scans/