 Star Wars / 861
Re: Star Wars sets, got mine, wayhay!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 1999 04:38:55 GMT

I'm confused-- are we talking US$ or £'s?  I paid US$129 including sales
tax for mine so I'd say 93.95  is a great deal.

Simon Robinson wrote:

I arrived at 545pm. And had to ask permission to go through.
Total cost for the sets was 93.95.
Tie-39.99
Speeder bikes-7.99
Land Speeder-5.99
Snow Speeder-14.99
Xwing-24.99.

That sounds a bit steep - or are some of these sets bigger than they
look in the catalogue?  Judging from the pix in the catalogue, I find
it hard to believe that the Tie is worth £40, or the XWing is worth
£24.99.

Simon
http://www.SimonRobinson.com