 Star Wars / 862
Re: What makes up the Star Wars universe (was: Trivia Quiz)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 1999 04:45:31 GMT

They even marketed Star Wars toilet paper??!  I guess they needed something to
deal with the Klingons....but wait, they're from Star *Trek*....;-)

At
least one question comes from a source I would use as toilet paper, a
few more from the Zahn books, and about one I see from the movie.