 Star Wars / 884
Re: My view on this - Star Wars universe (was: Trivia Quiz) - stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 20 Mar 1999 19:50:42 GMT

Eric Kingsley wrote:

Here is my 2 cents on Trivia.

I for one have read nearly all of the SW books but I don't sit there trying to
memorize every detail covered in each one.  I personally don't care that
Princess Leia's Hair buns were rapped in 5 concentric circles or, that Mara
Jade was hiding behind the 5th crate next to the bathroom during the final
confrontation between Luke and Darth Vader.

I don't think Mara was there, maybe you are thinking of Jabba's place?
:).
--
Paul Foster
http://reality.sgi.com/foster_stco/lego.html