 Star Wars / 838
837  |  839
Subject:
What makes up the Star Wars universe (was: Trivia Quiz)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 1999 08:11:00 GMT

Scott wrote in message <36F0337A.EE50D8A8@agate.net>...
I'm curious as to how big of SW fans you other people are so I created a
little quiz of 10 questions for you.

snip

I'm not into Star Wars other than really liking the movies, and I can't
answer the questions, so this quiz made me wonder:

1) Is there one coherent Star Wars universe everyone adheres to (without any
contradictions or speculation in all movies and books)?

2) If not, which establishes the 'real' undisputable canon: the movies, the
original books, everything authorised by Lucasfilm, everything which wears
the official Star Wars logo? Anything goes as long as it fits within what
the community regards undisputable?

3) If not, on which realm of reference do trivia quizes like this rely on?
Would any resources go? Can all the questions be answered by watching the
movies alone?

Eric Brok