 Star Wars / 849
Re: What makes up the Star Wars universe (was: Trivia Quiz)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 1999 16:06:19 GMT

3) If not, on which realm of reference do trivia quizes like this rely on?
Would any resources go? Can all the questions be answered by watching the
movies alone?

The quiz posted can't be answered just from the movies alone.  At
least one question comes from a source I would use as toilet paper, a
few more from the Zahn books, and about one I see from the movie.

I used the Essential Guide to Star Wars Vehicles and Vessels, KJ
Anderson trilogy(Jedi Academy), T Zahn trilogy(Dark Apprentice), Tales
of the Bounty Hunters, and yeh the movie on one. Which one do you
dispise, TOTBH??

Ryan