 Star Wars / 850
Re: What makes up the Star Wars universe (was: Trivia Quiz)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 1999 16:14:58 GMT

Scott <dennett@agate.net> writes:

I used the Essential Guide to Star Wars Vehicles and Vessels, KJ
Anderson trilogy(Jedi Academy), T Zahn trilogy(Dark Apprentice), Tales
of the Bounty Hunters, and yeh the movie on one. Which one do you
dispise, TOTBH??

I personally feel that the Anderson trilogy was a terrible waste of
good wood pulp.  I'd have to read them again to give detailed
criticism (I haven't read them since they came out), but they were the
biggest reason I stopped buying the new SW books.

--
Alan Shutko <shutkoa@ugsolutions.com> - (314) 344-5214