 Local / Canada / 1049
Re: Super Duper Huge Awesome Sale!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Sun, 10 Jun 2001 22:52:03 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Kyle D. Jackson writes:
Yeah, it sounds like the flyers were misprinted.  I'd like to know
if this was only regional (the mis-print that is, not the sale).

Did other people get flyers that specifically mentioned the sale?

Here in BC I received a flyer that advertised the "buy one get the other at
50% off" sale.  But when I was paying for my stuff the clerk asked me "Is
there a sale on this stuff?" so I had to tell her about it.

-Bryan