 Local / Canada / 1044
Re: Super Duper Huge Awesome Sale!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Sun, 10 Jun 2001 02:05:29 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Chris Gray writes:
"Kyle D. Jackson" <flightdeck@sympatico.deletethisspamblock.ca> writes: • I think James Brown
mentioned that he had to specifically ask for the BOGO, too. I hope
this isn't an upcoming trend at Zellers!

           Oh, it’s a trend all right!
     Same happened to me today, but I had the cashier void the transaction
and reinitialize it with the BOGO offer. Even after I showed her the flyer
with the sale in it.      `,(

Personally I wish the stores would just stick to flat rate sales
instead of these price-setting gymnastics they do.

I too would rather have an across the board 25% off sale instead of the
present system.

                      -R