 Local / Canada / 1048
RE: Super Duper Huge Awesome Sale!!
Newsgroups:
Date:
Sun, 10 Jun 2001 19:36:44 GMT

Lugnet #686, Kitchener, Ontario, Canada

-----Original Message-----
From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway@lugnet.com]On Behalf
Of Kyle D. Jackson
Sent: Sunday, June 10, 2001 3:11 PM
To: lugnet.loc.ca@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: Super Duper Huge Awesome Sale!!

In lugnet.loc.ca, Adam Murtha writes:
So it wasn't just me who got a flyer saying basically "We have Lego."  I
checked mine twice but it didn't have anything about a sale.  I was even a
Zellers today but there weren't any signs up for the BOGO, I thought it was
a localized thing maybe.  Oh well.  Poor advertising on their part.

Yeah, it sounds like the flyers were misprinted.  I'd like to know
if this was only regional (the mis-print that is, not the sale).

Did other people get flyers that specifically mentioned the sale?

KDJ
LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada