 Local / Australia / 9163
Re: Curator for .loc.au
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 3 Jul 2002 23:34:25 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond writes:
How many of us are there?

Actually a lot more than you might think when you add us all up.

49 LUGNET members (my description is obsessive), and a few others. Not sure
of regular posters though... we'll have to wait for the next noisemakers
survey. Or engage in some tedious post counting - wait, I'm obsessive, I'll
get on to it shortly ;-)

In June, there were 38 posters to .loc.au 8 of them were foreigners (or at
least seemed to me to be).

Of the 30 Australians who posted (and that is more than I thought),5 made
more than 10 posts, 5 made between 6 and 10 posts.

Cheers

Richie