 Local / Australia / 9138
9137  |  9139
Subject:
Curator for .loc.au
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 3 Jul 2002 00:37:30 GMT

I am now curator for .loc.au.

I've updated the links on the .loc.au page, to give a link to the existing
BrickHeads Bulletin .loc.au groups page, along with some more up to date
trading and purchasing links.

Does anyone have a suitable image of a LEGO Australian Flag that I could
include?

Let me know if anyone has any suggestions for what goes on the .loc.au page...

Cheers

Richie