 Local / Australia / 9148
Re: Curator for .loc.au
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 3 Jul 2002 05:33:05 GMT

How many of us are there?

Actually a lot more than you might think when you add us all up. What would
I put ... hmm ...

Kerry Raymond, last seen crossing over to the dark side :-)

Or you could just wring your hands, laugh evilly, announce your imminent
plans for world domination, and invite the rest of us to demonstrate our
worthiness to pass by cutting down the the biggest tree in the forest with
<pause for ominous fanfare> a herring.

I demand a shrubbery!

Kerry