 Local / Australia / 9157
Re: Curator for .loc.au
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 3 Jul 2002 12:03:59 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond writes:
Indeed! Without going to the pages, do you know who would be:
"Blunt. Argumentative. Reasonable", "amusing in small doses", "Weird" or
"Mostly harmless"?

No idea, but it's frightening to think I might share a newsgroup with such
people :-)

Oh, I don't know - "mostly harmless" doesn't sound *too* scary 8?)

ROSCO