 Local / Australia / 9141
Re: Curator for .loc.au
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 3 Jul 2002 02:21:59 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin writes:
I am now curator for .loc.au.

I've updated the links on the .loc.au page, to give a link to the existing
BrickHeads Bulletin .loc.au groups page, along with some more up to date
trading and purchasing links.

Does anyone have a suitable image of a LEGO Australian Flag that I could
include?

Let me know if anyone has any suggestions for what goes on the .loc.au page...

  Isn't this where you wring your hands, laugh evilly, and announce
  your imminent plot for world domination?

Shhhh!!!!! You'll give my plan away. Not that I have a plan or anything like
that, obviously.

Actually, I note may have given it away earlier (see
http://www.lugnet.com/faq/~88/AU).

  I mean, I've never
  actually been in control of anything more important than a small
  turtle [1], but it seems reasonable.

Everyone has to start somewhere!

Cheers

Richie