 Local / Australia / 9151
Re: Curator for .loc.au
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 3 Jul 2002 06:04:22 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond writes:
How many of us are there?

Actually a lot more than you might think when you add us all up.

49 LUGNET members (my description is obsessive), and a few others. Not sure
of regular posters though... we'll have to wait for the next noisemakers
survey. Or engage in some tedious post counting - wait, I'm obsessive, I'll
get on to it shortly ;-)

What would I put ... hmm ...

Kerry Raymond, last seen crossing over to the dark side :-)

Well, it *is* easier, quicker and more seductive....
(And it has brown beards and grey 2x4 bricks in abundance!)

Cheers

Richie