 Local / Australia / 8356
Re: Vegemite Virgin
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 09:58:31 GMT

<cut>

Well, just to cause a riot, I *do* recommend cold toast. As long as the
Vegemite's thick enough, the mixing is minimised! And butter's a lot better
than margarine as a base.

ROSCO

LOL!  Haha well of course, you are from down south after all :P

Now are you recommending cold toast, because you make too much all at once
and it goes cold or cause you take too long to prepare it? ;)  Or even
better still, you take it to work with you and put it in your pockets to eat
later(that's what a friend of mine did when we were younger, she'd eat it on
the bus).

Well I don't find much difference with marge/butter... it all tastes fine to
me :)

Mel

www.brickzine.com