 Local / Australia / 8390
Re: Vegemite Virgin
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 02:41:07 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Melody Brown writes:

Oh no!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WARNING!!! KEEP THE VEGEMITE AWAY FROM THE PEANUT
BUTTER - IT CAUSES MENTAL ILLNESS! - One of my patients told me he loves
Vegemite so much he started to combine it with other spreads... even the
peanut butter! yes the peanut butter! Can you believe how gross that
sounds???

That's nothing compared to a guy I knew at Uni who had tomato sauce on his
ice-cream...

ROSCO