 Local / Australia / 8357
Re: New Web Site '...brickzine.com'
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 12:51:02 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Melody Brown writes:
G'day, I'm unleashing a new web site...

It's still in the works so please don't start assessing it just yet ;p

It's called Brick Zone (couldn't register it under that name as it was
taken), so it comes under www.brickzine.com instead.  That is what it will
be anyway.  An Online Variety Magazine type site.  At the moment to get it
started I need some information.  I have a bunch of stuff myself to add but
I'd like other info from others out there too! (I wouldn't want it to be all
just my stuff alone).

<snip>

If anyone is interested, go to my site www.brickzine.com and see if you have
anything so far to submit, and send any suggestions that you think my site
could do with.  Like I said, it's not finished, kit's only just begun and is
still very much under construction.  There a few things there at the moment,
but I haven't set up the links or pages yet, so don't take it as the
finished prouduct.

As time goes on I will sort the colours and the layout a little better, I've
only just really been able to get in and tackle frontpage as I'm no web
expert when it comes to sites so I'm still a learner :) But I think I've
sorted most of it out... enough to save part of my life anyway ;)

You can email me at brickzone@brickzine.com - if there are any problems or
anything you don't agree with, email me at problems@brickzine.com

Many thanks and I look forward to seeing you there!

Mel (please make your submissions suitable for all ages, I can't accept
anything offensive, abusive or anything in a unrelated manner)

Sounds great Mel, but everytime I try to go there, I get the following error:

"The requested URL /style2001.css was not found on this server."

So I can't check it out.

-Jason

Jason Spears
Michlug - http://www.michlug.org/