 Local / Australia / 8358
Re: New Web Site '...brickzine.com'
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 13:10:25 GMT

<cut>

Sounds great Mel, but everytime I try to go there, I get the following error:

"The requested URL /style2001.css was not found on this server."

So I can't check it out.

-Jason

Hmmm weird... which browser are you using?  I have Explorer (6.0) but
someone else earlier had problems with the Netscape browser... other than
that I have no idea... it's set on 800 x 600 - I know it's also set on
Explorer and Netscape and I think it will only accept those two... I'll have
to muck around with the settings and try that.

Thanks for letting me know and sorry about that!

Mel

Jason Spears
Michlug - http://www.michlug.org/
Lego Page - http://www.ozbricks.com/brickcentral/